Award Nomination Eligibility
- Nominees are members in good standing with the OAMRS. If it is a team award, at least one person from the team must be a member in good standing with the OAMRS.
- Nominees may not be a current member of the Awards Committee.
- Nominees may not be employees of the OAMRS or CAMRT nor may they be current members of their Board of Directors.
- Nominators may nominate themselves.
- Award recipients agree to participate in OAMRS events and other communication opportunities including in-person speaking, webinars, attendance at other events, writing article/blog for OAMRS etc. as may be requested. The minimum commitment for the year is three hours. Recipients of the Medical Radiation Sciences Practitioner of the Year, Mary F. Cameron awards may expect additional commitment.
- Due to the distinctive and special nature of each award, OAMRS reserves the right not to select a recipient in any or all award categories.
- The OAMRS Awards Committee will review nominees and select a recipient for all the awards except for the Patient Care Award. The OAMRS Awards Committee consists of OAMRS member volunteers. To join or learn more about the OAMRS Awards Committee click here
- The Patient Care Award is a Members’ choice award and will be decided by an online Member vote. All active OAMRS Members will be allowed to vote once.